Need to get up to speed with pharma social media, and stay in high gear?
This post is for you.
With hundreds of industry employees joining the conversation on the social web every week, I thought I would share the following links with a view to helping those who come across this post to come up to speed with some of the discussion that has taken place around the subject of pharma social meda over the past twelve months.
I also continue to curate content pertaining to the evolution of pharma’s presences on the social web on a daily basis on this Scoop.it page.
- Pharma blogging
- Pharma digital spend
- Pharma on facebook
- Pharma marketing
- Pharma mobile apps
- Pharma-patient relations
- Pharma reform
- Pharma reputation management
- Pharma social media
- Pharma social media governance
- Pharma social media homepages
- Pharma on Twitter
- Pharma company Twitter accounts
- Pharma company Twitter accounts, ranked by influence
- Pharma employee Twitter accounts
- Pharma employee Twitter accounts, ranked by influence
- Pharma on YouTube
This grab-bag of statistics pertaining to social health across communities of interest may also be useful.
If there is anything else you’d like to see in this list, please leave a comment below, and I’ll see what I can do🙂